Always be learning

9:07 AM

I've always had a thirst for knowledge growing up. I was the curious kid in the classroom and at home that was always asking "why?"  I know I got on the nerves of my parents and probably some of my teachers; but I had to know. Years later, I'm still curious and have the need to learn more to be a better wife, mother, and especially a business owner.



As a wife and mother, I'm always trying to be better. From new recipes to fix for my family and ways that engage our son or organizational ideas to maintain all the chaos in the house to ways and ways to take care of myself to better take care of my family, I'm always eager to read mom blogs, lifestyles magazines, and even play around on Pinterest to gain more information.

As a business owner, I'm always working to elevate my game and allow my company to stand out from my competitors. I take classes to perfect my skill and read magazines and attend shows to stay up on the latest trends all to bring my customers the very best that we have to offer.

So, take a few minutes each day to learn something new. Always learning and bettering yourself can make you a better wife, mother, friend, colleague, and/or business owner which is never a bad thing.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love (and live by) this! I love being up-to-date on new things in my field and if you can impress your customer with knowledge about your subject, you're so right - it just makes you stand out!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lifelong learning is so important! Curiosity keeps our mind sharp and up to date. Great piece!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook